Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)fyi .. those are probably the 4.5 I returned.. do you see how the shoes look like the pieces overlap.. nooo they are glued and there is a rough ripped seem on the inside of both shoes.. that would tear my daughters feet apart with socks.. AND i already left this review and apparently it was deleted.. I have owned a lot of dc's for my kids and these are the WORST EVER .. I wouldn't pay five dollars for them.. and if you tried to wear em for boarding you'd probably break an ankle when the shoe split open..
Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Little Kid/Big Kid Manteca 3 Mid Skate Shoe
Product Description:
Unbeatable comfort meets classic skate-shoe design in the Manteca Sneaker from DC. Sporty and fun to wear, this athletic shoe features a fun mix of color, adjustable laces, and a durable rubber sole. Of course, heavy padding at the tongue and collar keep your kid supported whether they ride a board or not.
Want to read more honest consumer review about DC Little Kid/Big Kid Manteca 3 Mid Skate Shoe now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment