Kryptonics Men's Kore Series 4-in-One Multi-Sport Helmet and Pads Combo Review

Kryptonics Men's Kore Series 4-in-One Multi-Sport Helmet and Pads Combo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The quality of the helmet and pads was good.But the sizing information was way off.It was supposed to be a men's medium/large but was a youth size instead...not clear at all when I ordered.I had to send it back and took a hit on super saver shipping for the other item I ordered.

I found that most of the helmet sizing on the products I looked at on Amazon was confusing.However, I still love Amazon overall.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kryptonics Men's Kore Series 4-in-One Multi-Sport Helmet and Pads Combo

Product Description:
Neoprene support system, lined with moisture wicking material, Hard injection molded outer shell for shock disspation and joint protection, Hi-wear ballistic nylon covering, high quality elasticized nylon retention straps

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Kryptonics Men's Kore Series 4-in-One Multi-Sport Helmet and Pads Combo now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment