ORTEGA Aggressive Inline Skate Wheels 47mm 99A PINKYS Review

ORTEGA Aggressive Inline Skate Wheels 47mm 99A PINKYS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
...but I actually got wheels that are 46mm and 101A hardness. Not that much of an issue, right? Until I tried putting in my standard bearings, AND THEY DID NOT FIT.
I have standard 608 Crap bearings (that's the name of the brand), and they do not fit. Currently whittling down the wheels to try to get them to fit, but is in all actuality not a safe idea.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ORTEGA Aggressive Inline Skate Wheels 47mm 99A PINKYS

Product Description:
ORTEGA Aggressive Inline Skate Wheels 47mm 99A PINKYS

We have closed out the distributor of these inline wheels, and now we can offer them to you at closeout prices!

BRAND: Generic USA Made SIZE:47mmDUROMETER:99ABEARING SIZE:608 (regular)WHEEL QUANTITY:8

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about ORTEGA Aggressive Inline Skate Wheels 47mm 99A PINKYS now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment