Surf One VW Micro Bus Complete Skateboard (7.5 x 28) Review

Surf One VW Micro Bus Complete Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a 43 year old housewife that road skateboards as a kid.I collect long boards and have them displayed on my wall.I have had an overwhelming want to buy a complete skateboard and try to ride it.After hours of searching on line I found this board.Not only was it a good price but it was made by a good company.I have several long boards on my wall from Surf One and they are beautiful. I, also, loved the retro look of this board.I did not want a new style board...I am an old school girl.I got the board and loved it the moment I took it out of the box.I have ridden it a few times and taking it slow since I dont move like I used to and I am getting the hang of it again.I am sure I am the only housewife on my street riding a skateboard but what the heck.....you only live once. I am doing my best not to end up in the emergency room from falling wrong....but I think it would make for good conversation if I do end up there.(btw...I am wearing a helmet and elbow pads)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Surf One VW Micro Bus Complete Skateboard (7.5 x 28)

Product Description:
Ready to roll right out of the box, Surf One's VW Micro Bus complete skateboard offers a retro look and feel with its mild concave design and classic VW bus graphic. The deck measures 7-1/2 by 28 inches and the board's components include 7.25-inch trucks, mini logo bearings, Sunset black wheels in size 62/80, 5/16-inch risers and 1-1/2-inch hardware.
Deck Specifications:


    Shape: 162
    Concave: Sp2
    Length: 28.125"
    Width: 7.25"
    Wheelbase: 14"
    Nose: 4.125"
    Tail: 5.75"

Wheel Specifications:


    Diameter: 62mm
    Width: 40mm
    Hardness: 80a
    Formula: ATF
    Color: White
    Core: No
    Surface: Smooth
    Use: All-terrain

Truck Specifications:


    Width: 7.25
    Make: Skate One

Accessories:


    Mini Logo bearings
    5/16" rubber risers
    1-1/2" mounting hardware


Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Surf One VW Micro Bus Complete Skateboard (7.5 x 28) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment