Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These shoes are totally adorable. I love them! But unfortunately, the first pair I got started to fall apart just a month after I received them. My second pair I've now had for almost a month, and they're looking a little better, but had a stain on them when I got them. Not gonna make a deal out of it, since they're gonna get dirty anyway. But I do love them and they look great with everything!
Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Women's Chelsea Skate Shoe
Product Description:
The Chelsea sneaker from DC is a skate shoe made especially for her. It has all the durability and impact-resistance of his version, with its lightweight, breathable textile upper, ultra-grippy rubber outsole for premium traction and support, and a cushioned insole for all day, hard-playing comfort. You'll adore the look, too--it's fresh, flirty, and feminine.
Want to read more honest consumer review about DC Women's Chelsea Skate Shoe now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment