Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this bike for my 6yr old because she loves Bratz dolls. I hit the jackpot. She loves it and I like the color and sturdiness. Plus, my daughter enjoys riding it. Prior to ordering from Amazon, I tried to order this bike from Walmart Site-to-Store and my purchase never arrived,the reps were rude and the service was poor. As soon as I cancelled my Walmart order, I found the bike on Amazon for a few bucks more and it was definitely worth it. The bicycle arrived faster than I expected. The assembly was NOT easy at all, but my daughter was riding her bike that same day. Kudos Amazon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bratz 16 Inch Passion For Fashion Girls' Cruiser Bike
Product Description:
The Bratz Adventure Passion 16 inch bicycle is packed with style!We start with a beautifully designed steel frame for durability and strength, add 16 inch white tires and a handy handle bar mounted pack!High fashion streamers and adjustable height seat saddle round out this stylish package.Training wheels are also included.For Customer Care at Kent call 1-866-462-4535.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Bratz 16 Inch Passion For Fashion Girls' Cruiser Bike now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment