Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased these skates from helpful reviews from Amazon.The skates are nice and have the abilty to be adjusted from sizes 12 to size 2.The bottom of each boot has it were you can slide it to adjust the size of the boot.Kind of helps on spending money each year on skates.The design you see in the picture is stickers that you have to place on the boot to give it a design.The stickers are big and I don't really care for them.The skate comes with a blade cover but, the skate is not sharpened and will have to be sharpened.I've seen the price from this amount to higher amounts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Girl's American Adjustable Hard Shell Beginner Ice Skate - White
Want to read more honest consumer review about Girl's American Adjustable Hard Shell Beginner Ice Skate - White now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment